The New Krypton

Saturday, October 07, 2006

A Few Adjustments Before It's Published.

Here's the image again. Changed ever-so slightly in order to increase my chances of acquiring the best marks possible. I've again done some modelling work - decreased the amount of slats on the venetian blinds. I've again changed the Image plane in the background. I felt a dusk setting would work better with the light setup in my scene. When I import the image in Photoshop the levels are fine. I need not alter the level of black or white - when I auto level, there is no percievable change. I've lessened the depth of field and changed its focus (it covers the cord closer to the screen.) Im a lot happier now - especially that everything has been ironed out.

7 Comments:

  • That looks awesome. I know its only a power board but it looks really good. 10 thumbs up!

    I showed Alex your progression and she's impressed too. She sends her love and a round of applause.

    Best of luck when you hand it in!!

    By Blogger Dave.Abbott, at 10:18 PM  

  • Thanks Davey. *Sniff*. And thank you Alex. Thank YOU!. No thank YOU!!!

    By Blogger Joel, at 10:21 PM  

  • lol. It's ok. I like to show my appreciation for talent when I see it... lol, in my head it soun

    By Blogger Dave.Abbott, at 9:29 PM  

  • oh crap i forgot to finish typing. It was meant to say.

    In my head it sounds like i'm flirting with you.

    But now it isn't funny cause I stuffed up. Like when you're trying to tell a good joke and you can't stop laughing.

    By Blogger Dave.Abbott, at 9:30 PM  

  • Yeah!
    Like that one about the rollerblader HAHAHAHA! How he HAHAHAHA!!!! He thought to Roll in through HAHAHAHA!

    By Blogger Joel, at 10:49 PM  

  • I love that one!!! HAHAHAHA

    By Blogger Dave.Abbott, at 5:31 PM  

  • HAHAHAHAHA!!!

    By Blogger Joel, at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home