The New Krypton

Saturday, September 30, 2006

*SING* With a Shovel and a Pick and a Waking Stick - HI Ho, HI Ho, HI Ho!

It's been a long time. And I really haven't been keeping up to date. So here are my two final pictures (not in their final form I'll add.) One's rendered, the other, not so. The one that isn't rendered is because I'm having serious problems with and i just know that it's going to be a real pain in the arse later on. The Second one, of the Pickle in the Jar, well, I'm asking you to just put up with the pickle at this point in time. It's not going to stay. (Your probably thinking "What Pickle? I can't see a pickle, oh THAT!....the green thing. Oh *CHUCKLE, CHUCKLE*...I thought that was something naughty")







Oh ho ho, the Joys of......ahh, yeah.

1 Comments:

  • Shit hey, they're pretty good. I like them both. The jar looks cool, but i like how the cords hang. They're awesome.

    By Blogger Dave.Abbott, at 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home