The New Krypton

Monday, August 07, 2006

Understanding How I Work.

I think I'm a bit of a Perfectionist. It’s taken me a number of hours to come up with a name for this blog – although chiefly, that’s because I’m also a procrastinator.

The deal is, this site revolves around my Journey’s. The journey’s through my interests, passions, the way I work through MPI203 – development through assignments and homework etc.

As a perfectionist, I’ve tended to spend hours writing posts – it becomes tiresome and frustrating. So I vow to change the way I write, concise and interesting – straight to the point.

I’m a Superman fan. You may have already noticed.

I adore the effects used in the new film – and view the possibilities and potential of Maya in relation to the effects achievable through what I witnessed in Superman Returns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home